Contains - 30 tablets
0,00 € Shipping
0,00 € Total
Sibutril (Sibutramine,Sibus, Biomag,...
Product: Sibutramine Sterling 20mg...
One vial of 10ml (250mg/ml) Company -...
Dark Labs CRACK Pre-WorkoutCRACK by...
Combo contain 1x Azitro + 1x...
Bensedin (Diazepam) 10mg...
What does Parabolic...
Dek pharma 50mg/50 tabs
Manufacturer: Roche Substance:...
Category Buy Injectable...
Product: ZOLPIDEM Manufacturer:...
Manufacturer: Bio PharmaSubstance:...
Product: SUPER PCTManufacture:...
Product: EVOKE Ultimate Testosterone...
Tramadol is a painkiller that belongs to the opioid group that affects the central nervous system. It alleviates pain by acting on specific nerve cells in the spinal cord and in the brain. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain. Read the Package Leaflet carefully.
First What is Tramal retard tablets and what it is used for
Tramal retard tablets are used to treat moderate to severe pain.
Tramadol, the drug of Tramal retard tablets, is a centrally acting opioid class analgesic. It relieves pain by acting on specific nerve cells in the spinal cord and the brain. These nerve cells reduce the intensity of pain perception, with tramadol increasing this natural function.
Second What you need to know before you take Tramal retard tablets
Do not take Tramal retard tablets:
- if you are allergic to tramadol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6);
- if you have acute poisoning with alcohol, sleeping tablets, pain relievers or psycho-pharmacological medicines (mood and emotional medicines);
- if you also take MAO inhibitors (some medicines to treat depression) or have taken them in the last 2 weeks before taking this medicine (see section "Other medicines and Tramal Retard tablets");
- if you are an epileptic and your seizures are not adequately controlled by treatment;
- as a substitute for withdrawal drug treatment.
Notices and precautions
Tell your doctor or pharmacist before using Tramar retard tablets.
if you suspect that you may be addicted to other powerful pain relievers (opiates);
- if you have a consciousness disorder (if you feel unwell);
- if you are in shock (which may be a cold sweat);
- if you have increased pressure in the skull (for example, head injuries or brain disease);
- if you have breathing problems;
- if you have a tendency to epilepsy or a convulsion;
- if you have liver or kidney disease.
Epileptic seizures have been observed in patients receiving tramadol at the recommended dose. The risk is increased when the recommended daily dose (400 mg) is exceeded.
Pay attention to the fact that taking Tramadol tablets may lead to physical or psychological addiction. If you take Tramal retard tablets for a long time, the effect may be reduced and you may need to increase your dose (tolerance). For patients with a tendency to drug abuse or drug-dependent patients, only short-term treatment with this medicine is recommended under tight medical supervision.
Talk to your doctor even if any of these problems happen to you during your treatment with Tramal Retard tablets or have had an experience with it in the past.
Other medicines and Tramal retard tablets
If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Tramadol tablets should not be taken with MAO inhibitors (medicines to treat depression). Even in cases where MAOI inhibitors have been used during the last 14 days prior to administration of Tramal retard tablets.
If you are taking medicines containing
- carbamazepine (for the treatment of epileptic seizures),
- ondansetron (against stomach nausea)
the effect of Tramal retard tablets may diminish over time and its duration may be shortened. Your doctor will tell you if you should take Tramal retard tablets and at what dose.
The risk of side effects is rising,
- if you are taking medicines like Tramal retard tablets that also inhibit brain function, tranquilizers, sleeping medicines, analgesics such as morphine or codeine, including alcohol
- if you are taking medicines that cause seizures, such as certain anti-depressant medications and antipsychotics. The risk of seizures may increase if you are taking Tramar retard tablets at the same time. Your doctor will tell you if Tramal retard tablets are suitable for you
- if you are taking certain antidepressants. Tram retard tablets may interact with these medicines and you may experience symptoms such as involuntary rhythmic contractions of the muscles including muscles that regulate eye movements, irritation, excessive sweating, sweating, excessive reflexes, increased muscle tension, body temperature higher than 38 ° C
- if you are taking Tramar retard tablets at the same time as medicines to prevent abnormal blood clotting, coumarin derivatives (e.g., warfarin). The drug may affect their effect, resulting in small bruises (ecchymoses).
Tramal retard tablets and food and alcohol
During treatment with Tramal retard, you do not drink alcohol because the effects of this drug and alcohol may increase. Food does not affect the effect of Tramal retard tablets.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, if you think you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
There is little information about the safety of tramadol during pregnancy.
Pregnant women should not take Tramal retard tablets.
Long-term use during pregnancy may lead