MAGNUSTROPIN 50i.u -5 X 10 iu (3.33 mg)
Introduction- Description and Uses
Magnustropin is a synthetic human growth hormone version with an active ingredient Somatotropin. It is well-known for its ability of protein synthesis and lipolysis to provide energy required for tissue growth. It is commonly used to treat children with growth hormone deficiency to deal with their growth failure.
Research evidence have proved that women taking HGH have got greater (30%) rate of fat burning than the usual women. Growth hormone basically stimulates hyperplasia and promotes the division of skeletal muscle cells thereby improving body building potential and endurance.
This product is a growth hormone that is orally active and is nonpeptide in nature. Stimulates the release of the growth hormone from the pituitary as well as from the hypothalamic receptors, these receptors are of a different type than that of the growth hormone-releasing hormone. This product is given to the children for 7 to 8 days who have a deficiency of the growth hormone into their bodies. After the administration of that product, this product frequently increases the amount of IGF into the body. This product is involved in the increase in the body muscle mass gain and the increased release of the IGF1 and growth hormones into the body. After the use of that product from7 to15 days the levels of the IGF-1 and the growth hormone increases to a considerable amount.
The increase in the IGF-1 level leads to the increase in the growth hormone into the body which in turn leads to an increased level of growth-related problems. This product in return helps to increase bone growth. Intake of that product must be according to the recommendation of the doctor
MAGNUSTROPIN- Mechanism of action
- Its mode of action begins when the growth hormone enters the blood stream and stimulates the production of IGF-1 (insulin growth factor) in liver.
- It increases the processing and synthesis of proteins by binding to the receptors in skeletal muscle tissues
- HGH itself binds to the somatotropin that ultimately leads to the increased levels of free fatty acids (FFA)
- In this way, body consumes fats instead of carbohydrates as a means for energy
MAGNUSTROPIN- Dosage and duration of the course
The standard daily recommended dosage is 2-17 iu
Smart body builders usually use 8 iu. Whereas, some of the advanced fitness enthusiasts use higher dosage of up to 24 iu
The ideal duration of the course is almost 2 months. Taking lighter doses for a long period of time is effective for the muscle gains instead of using taking high dosage completed in short time.
Therefore, 4 iu/day for the duration of 50 days is better than 8 iu/day for 25 days.
Magnustropin is a growth hormone and it is advisable to administer it after workouts when blood glucose level is low or moderate.
Some of the athletes take the standard dosage twice a day. One dosage should be administered after workouts and the other before bed time
Intramuscular administration is ideal for body builders and athletes because the effects are manifested promptly because of its shorter half-life.
- The medication should not be used by patients of brain tumors and those who have been recently been diagnosed with cancer
- Magnustropin should be avoided by diabetic patients and people with eye problems
- It should be not be used by people having severe allergic reactions to somatotropin
- Childhood cancer survivors should refrain from using this medication because it can cause regrowth of tumor cells
MAGNUSTROPIN- Drug combinations/interactions
- To gain increased muscle mass, magnustropin can be stacked with Dianabolm Testosterone and Nandrolone.
- To achieve high definition muscle quality, it can be combined with cycles of Masteron, Trenbolone, Anavar and winstrol.
- If you have to inject insulin while using this synthetic growth hormone then magnustropin should be administered first and insulin can be injected after 30-40 minutes gap time.
MAGNUSTROPIN- Side effects
- Overdosage can result in bloating and water retention
- Other reported side effects are numbness of hands and feet, dry mouth, dry skin and mild nausea, headaches and dizziness
- Overdosage can cause increase in unequal distribution of muscle growth in the body.
- It can aggravate already existing tumor or cancer by promoting indefinite growth of tumor cells
- The intake of that product must be according to the recommendation of the doctor as a higher dosage may lead to the hormonal imbalance into the body.
- If the level of dosage is normal then it helps in normal body functioning in a healthy way but if the level increases from the normal level it may lead to conditions like abnormal bone growth etc.