Decatrex 350, Concentrex 10 ML [350mg/1ml] | Nandrolone Decanoate Injections 10 ml
Nandrolone decanoate is one of the most popular anabolic steroids ever created, being known among all types of athletes and still remains the only one, that is highly valued in many therapeutic fields in comparison to all other anabolic steroids. The nandrolone decanoate ester supplies a slow release of nandrolone decanoate from the site of injection continuation for up to 3 weeks.
Dosage and administration:
- Nandrolone decanoate injection is intended for the deep intramuscular injections only, into the gluteal muscle preferably.
- Dosage should be based on therapeutic response and consideration of the benefit to risk ratio.
- The duration of therapy will depend on the response of the condition and the appearance of adverse reactions.
- If possible, the therapy should be intermittent.
- Nandrolone decanoate is regarded as the adjunctive therapy and adequate quantities of nutrients are important to be consumed in order to obtain maximal therapeutic effects.
- For example, when it is used in the treatment of refractory anemia, adequate iron intake is required for a maximal response.
- For the proper results, it is recommended to use it for a long time of 8-10 weeks.
Pharmacodynamics of nandrolone decanoate:
It is an anabolic steroid occurring naturally in the human body, albeit in small quantities. Nandrolone decanoate increases the production and urinary excretion of erythropoietin. It has a direct action on the bone marrow. Nandrolone bind to the androgen receptor to a greater extent than the testosterone.
For the treatment of refractory deficient red cell production anemias, breast carcinoma, hereditary angioedema, antithrombin III deficiency, fibrinogen excess, growth failure, and turner’s syndrome. It is also indicated in the prophylaxis of hereditary.
Mechanism of action of nandrolone decanoate:
Nandrolone decanoate is an androgen receptor agonist. The drug nandrolone bound to the receptor complexes which allow it t enter the nucleus and bind directly to specific nucleotide sequences of the chromosomal DNA. The areas of binding are specifically called hormone response elements (HREs), and influence transcriptional activity of certain genes, producing the androgen effects.
Advantageous Effects of the nandrolone decanoate:
- Nandrolone decanoate is the drug used by the athletes and the bodybuilders to improve muscular endurance.
- It increases the production of red blood cells by enhancing the hormonal release of erythropoietin from the kidneys.
- It stimulates the nitrogen balance of the athlete’s body. And store nitrogen in the muscle cells.
- It also helps preserve the lean tissue.
- It also enhances the bone mineral content in the athlete’s body and prevents the bone breakage on heavy workouts and accidents.
- As it stimulates the nitrogen quantity in the body so it improves and increases the protein synthesis in the athlete’s body.
- It is also known as the most famous off-season bulking agent.
Indications and usage for nandrolone:
Nandrolone decanoate is indicated for the management of the anemia of renal insufficiency and has been shown to increase hemoglobin and red blood cell mass.
Precautions while using nandrolone decanoate:
Women should observe for signs of virilization that is deepening of voice, hirsutism, acne, clitoromegaly and menstrual irregularities. Discontinuation of drug therapy at the time of evidence of mild virilism is necessary to prevent irreversible virilization. Such virilization is usual following anabolic steroid use in high doses.
Anemia of renal disease:
A dose of 50 to 100 mg per week is recommended for women and 100 to 200 mg per week for men. Drug therapy should be discontinued to avoid harm. Or if no hematologic improvement is seen within the first six months. For the children age 2-13 years, the dose is 25-50 mg every 3-4 weeks.